Your Dream Wedding at The Mill
Get a feel of our Bowland Suite before you visit
(Best viewed on your phone or tablet)
Looking for a wedding with a difference? Our old converted Mill exudes charm and offers up the perfect venue for your countryside wedding. Refurbished in a modern country house style, the Mill is nestled on the Glasson Branch of the Lancaster Canal towpath with a pack horse bridge and the Bowland fells providing a beautiful and stunning backdrop for your wedding photographs.
Our Bowland Suite
Our dedicated suite seats up-to 100 guests for your wedding breakfast and accommodates 120 evening guests
Hiring our Bowland Suite includes:
Bride & Groom - Complimentary nights stay in our Bridal suite
Bride & Groom - (Lancashire) cooked breakfast in bed
Use of our microphone, music system and in-built speakers
Mood lighting - Create your own look
Dance floor and dedicated space for your private hire band or DJ
Cake stand and knife
Civil Ceremonies at the Mill
- When planning your civil ceremony at the Mill we are happy to accommodate any time up to 1:30pm for your ceremony to begin. On arrival your guests can relax and socialise in our main bar and spacious Mill grounds.
- In readiness for your wedding ceremony, guests will be welcomed into the Bowland Suite 15mins before your ceremony is due to commence.
- After your ceremony ends, guests will be asked to leave the Bowland Suite and continue socialising in our main bar and grounds. This is so we can prepare the Bowland Suite for your wedding breakfast. When planning your schedule please allow a two hour turnaround at this point.
- Once you are seated for your wedding breakfast you will have exclusive use of the Bowland Suite and bar for the remainder of your celebrations. After your wedding breakfast is finished, guests will be asked to leave the Bowland Suite for approximately 45mins to allow staff to prepare the Suite for your upcoming evening celebrations.
Weddings at the Mill
- If you are planning on getting married offsite, you have additional time to dress the room up for your occasion. This can be done the night before, depending on availability of the Bowland Suite, which wedding package you book, plus which outside wedding supplier you wish to bring in.
Call today 01524 752852 and arrange an appointment with our dedicated wedding coordinator, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to our team.